- Fine Sieving
- Mining Sieving
- Coal Crushing
- Related Equipments
- Service & Parts
- About Gaofu
- Contact Us
First, kaolin, ceramic powder and other raw materials are ground by a ball mill according to the proportion of ceramic formula, and then sieved through the first vibrating screen. At this time, the mesh number is about 30-50 mesh. The sieved raw material enters the slurry tank, and then the water is thoroughly mixed by the mixer, and the discharged slurry is sieved through second vibrating sieve. At this time, the mesh number is between 80 and 325 mesh. The number of meshes depends on the requirements of the product. The resulting slurry is then placed in a ceramic kiln for drying into ceramic granules, which are then formed by a press and then calcined into a kiln. After polishing, uranium is required for uranium bricks. Uranium is filtered by a vibrating filter during uranium application.
Filter ceramic glaze or ceramic slurry to remove impurities
Ceramic slurry vibrating screen (GFGL slurry filtration sieve) is a widely used filter screening equipment, it is used for screening of ceramic slurry, environmental protection, sewage and oil paint and other materials. The particulate impurities remaining in the slurry can be filtered out, which greatly improves the quality of the ceramic product.
Ceramic Slurry Vibrating Screen (GFGL Slurry Filtration Sieve) is a screening equipment independently developed by our company on the basis of original slurry special sieve, through technical improvement and a large number of experiments. The ceramic vibrating sieve is an energy-saving equipment. The vibration source is made of energy-saving aluminum shell and maintenance-free vibration motor. The upper frame of the product is heightened and open; the outlet is designed on the vibrating body, which is more conducive to discharge. The single-grid structure design reduces friction with the parent grid and makes the screen mesh with longer life. The bottom frame and the vibrating body are integrated to reduce the consumption of the motor excitation force.
2. Sandblasting/spraying (optional) treatment for vibrating body and screen frame, to ensure better anti-corrosion and anti-rust effect, the equipment can use longer;
3. The ceramicslurryvibrating screen without cover, it is easy to observe the screen surface, the outlet can be adjusted 360 degrees, easy to use, and the installation adaptability to the site is relatively strong;
4. Adoptmature single-netwith double-hoop screen frame, and the outlet of the sieved material is located on the vibrating body, which accelerates the discharge speed and has higher efficiency in per unit time;
5. Working in a fully closed state, the working environment is good, the liquid does not leak, the mesh is not blocked, can be up to 500 mesh, and the filtration mesh can reach 5 μm;
6. Adopt high-capacity sealing ring to prevent slurry leakage;
7. the bottom tube can be designed according to user requirements, no need to install the foundation, very convenient.
Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 24 hours.
E-mail: [email protected]