Application Industry of High Frequency Dewatering Screen and Economic Reliability Analysis
Post Date: 2017-08-29
The problem exist in slag separation process or tailings treatment, discusses high-frequency dewatering screen economy and reliability in the slag water separation process, not only to solve the mineral waste and in large investment cost for mineral processing plant, and the dewatering screen helps to achieve resource recovery and recycling of concentrator in production. It realizes the investment strategy of low input and high return, and also responds to the government's energy saving and environmental protection policy, so that enterprises can achieve a win-win situation.
1. Application of potash feldspar mine for the dehydration after ball milling
Fujian Quanzhou, a building materials factory, in the production of non-metallic mineral potash feldspar, the process is: ball mill -- spiral separator to separate slag and water, but the water content is too high with a spiral separator, and can not do heap. Later, after inspection and experiment, customer uses our high-frequency dewatering screen to replace the spiral separator. The water content of finished potash feldspar is less than 15% dehydrated after high-frequency dewatering screen, which fully achieves the effect of dry pile. In addition, the loss of fine sand was selected, so that increased product recovery, the economic benefits brought by high-frequency dewatering screen is further than the original spiral separator.
2. The application of barite mine, secondary dressing after the spiral separator
A selection plant in Liuzhou, Guangxi, in the barite mineral separation, due to the high mud content of barite, it need to add water washing mud by spiral separator at first, then the finished product barite and mud separated, the shortcomings of spiral separator is: only large particles of barite mine can be selected, about 20% of the fine ore flows with the mud, so barite can not be fully recovered, resulting in waste of resources. Later, after the equipment was renewed, a high-frequency dewatering screen was installed after the spiral separator, the muddy water discharged use the high-frequency dewatering screen for secondary beneficiation. The 12,000 cubic meters of muddy water was treated daily to extract 2,400 cubic meters of barite. The economic benefits greatly improve.
3. Sand washing industry applications, for slag separation after mixer
A sandstone factory in Yulin, Shaanxi, the sand washing equipment used in the investment of millions, but the sand can’t be selected, the benefits can not be produced. Later, the equipment is updated. Equipped with high-frequency dewatering screen after the mixer, the sand and water are first stirred into the mixer and then into the high-frequency dewatering screen. The sand and mud are separated, the washed sand is selected, mud water recycled use, sand also reached the requirements of the building manufacturers, economic benefits immediately produced.
4. Vanadium ore application, used in the filter before the slag water separation
Vanadium ore factory in Changsha, the original filter press for slag separation, because vanadium ore bulk density, big particle size, strong acidity, the filter press model is large, high investment, big energy consumption, fast wear, fast corrosion, short service life of filter cloth. Technical transformation, equipped with high-frequency dewatering screen before the filter press, the high-frequency dewatering screen discharge about 70% of the vanadium ore at first, then the filter press pressure cake treat a small part of vanadium. After the process is improved, the load on the press machine is obviously reduced, the area of the press machine is reduced, the service life of the filter cloth is prolonged, the operation cost of the filter press and the labor cost is reduced.
5. Coal washing plant applications
In the coal washing process, it is necessary to add water to wash the slime and soil on the raw coal, then to separate the washed coal from the slime and to discharge the washed finished coal continuously by a high-frequency dewatering screen, separate the finished coal from the slime water automatically, it can operate continuously.
6. Economic and Reliability Analysis of High Frequency Dewatering ScreenIntroduction of high frequency dewatering screen High-frequency dewatering screen is a solid-liquid separation equipment which designed for slurry-based material, equipment running track is the straight line, slag and water can be separated automatically, continuous operation, no manual operation.
Economic and Reliability Analysis of High Frequency Dewatering Screen
1. small footprint, no civil construction;
2. high production efficiency, automatic separation of slag discharge, 24 hours continuous production, no manual operation;
3. low energy consumption, less maintenance points, low operating costs;
4. wearing parts long service life, low maintenance costs;
5. the structure is simple, easy to operate, no professional operation.